Do you love to eat spring rolls? Then make this recipe made from chicken meat, potatoes and carrots! Holiday season is fast approaching and in preparation with this, I’m developing simple recipes which I can add to my recipe list. This is a good technique, so you can be able to save time because you already have a prepared recipe to follow along when cooking. This chicken meat spring rolls are very tasty and is compatible with plain or fried rice. You can dip it with your favorite sauce, anything can do. This recipe is rich in protein, calcium, fiber etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups chicken meat (sliced into small pieces)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (to sauté the ingredients)
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Food wrapper 20 pieces (use 2 pieces in 1 spring roll to make it intact)
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, sauté garlic and onion then add the chicken meat, add the carrots, potatoes, salt, black pepper and seasoning mix.
- Stir and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- After cooking put it in a large bowl, then add the all-purpose flour, mix it well.
- Use 2 pieces of food wrapper in 1 chicken meat spring roll to make it intact and to avoid the ingredients falling out, you can add 2 tbsp to make 1 spring roll.
- After wrapping it all, you can now fry it, make sure to check constantly both sides if already cook to avoid burning or over frying it.
- Hope you like it! Serve and enjoy!