(Video-slide at the bottom of this post) Do you love to eat spring rolls? This recipe is a healthy option to make one. Let us make spring rolls out of chicken meat, potatoes and carrots today! Holiday season is fast approaching and I’m a little bit excited and happy because my beloved husband might spend the whole holiday with us. So to prepare with the holiday season I’m developing simple recipes which I can add to my recipe list. This is a good technique so you can be able to save time because you already have a prepared recipe ingredients and procedure, you’ll just need to follow along when cooking it. This chicken meat spring rolls are very tasty and is compatible to eat with plain rice or even with fried rice. You can dip it with your favorite sauce, anything can do. This recipe is rich in protein, fiber and can offer health nutrients in our body.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups chicken meat (sliced into small pieces)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (to saute the ingredients)
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Food wrapper 20 pcs (use 2 pcs in 1 spring roll to make it intact)
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, saute garlic and onion then add the chicken meat, add the carrots, potatoes, salt, black pepper and seasoning mix.
- Stir and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- After cooking put it in a large bowl, then add the all purpose flour, mix it well.
- Use 2 pcs of food wrapper in 1 chicken meat spring roll to make it intact and to avoid the ingredients falling out, you can add 2 tbsp to make 1 spring roll.
- After wrapping it all, you can now fry it, make sure to check constantly both sides if already cook to avoid burning or over frying it.
- Hope you like it! Serve and enjoy!
Here is a video-slide for this post