What can you do with pizza leftover? Can you make another recipe out of it? Yes! Pizzas are enjoyable to eat during snack time and sometimes we are being overwhelmed to buy or prepare more and because of this we tend to have leftovers. Like any other bread products and cakes leftover you can also make another recipe with pizza, always make it sure that you are using those food that aren’t spoiled or haven’t reached the expiration date yet and always check for the presence of molds and other factors indicating spoilage (like smell, taste and appearance) because consuming spoiled or expired food could bring bad effects on your health. This recipe proved that you can really make another food twist out of pizza leftover and they are really good and satisfying. This recipe maintained the inviting aroma of pizza and the savory taste of it. The addition of all purpose flour, cornstarch, milk and margarine make it tastier and consumable. It’s a healthy food choice because it is rich in carbohydrates, fiber and protein.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 sliced pizza leftover
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tbsp of water)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl soak the pizza leftover in evaporated milk and condensed milk, add all the other ingredients (all purpose flour, cornstarch and margarine) then mix thoroughly until they all blended together.
- Pour in your baking pan then bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Allow to settle and cool before serving, enjoy!