Chicken meat with pineapple tidbits
Do you love chicken meat recipes? Try this easy-to-make chicken meat with pineapple tidbits recipe. It has a blended sweet and sour taste. Preparing a dish at home is a fulfilling activity because you know that you are serving your family and yourself a healthier meal. You can control and choose your ingredients unlike when you buy readily prepared food outside. It’s worth it, though it’s time-consuming sometimes. This recipe is rich in protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, made possible by the combination of chicken meat, potatoes, and pineapple tidbits. The addition of cornstarch made the sauce thick and tasty.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 pieces potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch (dissolved into 2 tbsp of water)
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion until browned, add the chicken meat, iodized salt, seasoning mix and black pepper, stir to combine them altogether then cover the pan and let cook for 15 minutes.
- After that add the potatoes, soy sauce, sweet tomato sauce, brown sugar and dissolved cornstarch, let cook for another 15 minutes, this time you don’t need to cover the frying pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.