If you love breads with filling and if you love mung bean seed vegetable, I’m sure you’ll gonna like this recipe. It has a sweet and creamy taste and is really compatible to any plain bread. You can use it as stuffing to dough that you’ll about to bake or as a filling to your readily baked bread. My family loves it and so do I that’s why I want to share it with you. Mung beans are used as an ingredient to sweet and savory dishes. This green beans belongs to the legume family and are considered an edible seed. They are common in Asia and also in other parts of the globe. As a whole through the combination of (mung bean, milk and egg) this recipe is rich in carbohydrates, fiber and protein. Mung beans also offers health benefits and according to our health food source:
- It contains a high amount of antioxidant.
- Has a low glycemic index food which are diabetic friendly food.
- Contains isoflavone nutrients which regulate hormonal activity.
- Low in cholesterol and high in soluble dietary fibers.
- It contains protease inhibitors which slows the replication of certain cancer cells.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup mung beans (boiled and mashed)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (dissolved in a 1/8 cup of water)
- In a medium heat using a pot, boil the mung beans until you achieved a soft texture and it’s mashable)
- Heat a frying pan, add the margarine then pour the mung beans, add the condensed milk and whisked egg.
- Gradually add the needed all purpose flour and the dissolved cornstarch while continuously stirring it, let it cook until you’ve already achieved the desired thickness.
- Hope you like this simple bread filling recipe, enjoy!
Here’s a bit about our blog, please connect with us! Thank you💞