If you love bread with filling and if you love mung bean seed vegetable, I’m sure you’ll like this recipe! It has a sweet and creamy taste and is really compatible to any plain bread. You can use it as stuffing to dough that you are about to bake or as a filling to your readily baked bread. Mung beans are used as an ingredient to sweet and savory dishes. This green beans belong to the legume family and are considered edible seed. As a whole, this recipe is rich in carbohydrates, fiber and protein.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup mung beans (boiled and mashed)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (dissolved in 1/8 cup of water)
- In a medium heat using a pot, boil the mung beans until you achieved a soft texture and already mashable.
- Heat a frying pan, add the margarine then pour the mung beans, add the condensed milk and whisked egg.
- Gradually add the needed all-purpose flour and the dissolved cornstarch while continuously stirring it, let it cook until you already achieved the desired thickness.
- Hope you like this simple bread filling recipe, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE