Macaroni fruit salad
Need something for dessert? Try this easy to make macaroni fruit salad. This recipe is rich in carbohydrate, fibers and calcium.
It’s a simple dessert prepared by combining all the needed ingredients from the recipe. You can use fresh fruits, just slice them into small pieces or bite-sized, you can also choose to use a fruit cocktail (in can) just drain the syrup and wash the fruit slices with clean water. Its creamy taste is compatible with the cold it gets from chilling in the refrigerator for one to two hours.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 2 cups macaroni shells
- 1 can of fruit cocktail (depending on your choice, you can use fresh fruits)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- Grated cheese
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before the food preparation to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Boil the macaroni shells (make sure not to overcooked it), then drain.
- In a large bowl just mix all the needed ingredients (boiled macaroni shells, fruit cocktail, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, and grated cheese).
- Chill for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).