Need something for dessert? Try this very easy to make macaroni fruit salad. This recipe is rich in carbohydrate, fibers and calcium. It’s a simple dessert prepared by combining all the needed ingredients from the recipe. You can use fresh fruits, just slice them into small pieces or bite-sized, you can also choose to use fruit cocktail (in can) just drain the syrup and wash the fruit slices with clean water. You can make this recipe specially if you don’t have enough time to prepare for a dessert or a snack. It’s creamy taste is very compatible with the cold it gets from chilling in the refrigerator for one to two hours.
There are various kind of salad preparation, some uses vegetables, fruits, pastas, chicken meat, tuna fish and etc. A salad is a kind of dish which contains pieces of food that uses food dressings or any creamy mixture and it has at least one raw ingredient. Salads are a nutrient dense food and are very appealing because of the different colors that you can see on the plate.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 2 cups macaroni shells
- 1 can of fruit cocktail (you can use fresh fruits if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- Grated cheese
- Wash your hands before the food preparation and gather your ingredients and materials.
- Boil the macaroni shells (make sure not to overcooked it) then drain.
- In a large bowl just mix all the needed ingredients (boiled macaroni shells, fruit cocktail,condensed milk, all purpose cream, grated cheese).
- Chill for about 1 to 2 hours
- Serve and enjoy! Hope you like it!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.