Did you already found your passion in life? A passion is something that makes you happy and helps you grow as a person because you love what you are doing. Every person is unique, some may found or recognized it earlier than others. Some people thought it was already their passion but after a while they came to realized that it wasn’t really what makes them happy or fulfilled and some people had already spent several years before finding or recognizing it.
In a definition, a passion is a feeling of wanting to do an action. It’s an eagerness to do an idea and being enthusiastic about something. So, how would you recognize if it’s really your passion?
Consider these 10 helpful tips:
- You feel better when you do it- you are being energized and recharged, as if it doesn’t bring tiredness or boredom on your part. There is an excitement- you are always eager to start or to continue your work, activity, or craft.
- You love to expand your skills and building your strengths- you are always devoted to find ways to become better with what you are doing. You aren’t afraid of failures because you are turning it as a reason to strengthen your capabilities even more.
- Never feel like struggling or experiencing difficulties in doing it. You make things at ease, and you are comfortable with what you are doing. Your mind is connecting to the other parts of your body to bring a good result. That makes you feel joyous.
- You feel like you are great, and you can do anything possible. You feel like a hero or heroine, you feel like you are bringing a great impact to other people. Furthermore, you believed that your works can inspire and will offer a great help for them.
- You feel a connection to your inner child- when you were a child, isn’t it that you were delighted whenever you accomplished something? When you are passionate with what you are doing, you’ll come to realized that the feeling of happiness even with small accomplishments seems big.
- You feel like you have found a lost piece of yourself- a puzzle will not be complete, and you will never view its picture well if one piece is missing. You’ll not be able to feel whole, satisfied, and complete if you aren’t doing the things which passionate you.
- Even without any reward or payment, you still love what you are doing. With or without payment, the works, tasks, or actions that you show were at the same level because you love what you are doing without expecting anything in return.
- Gives a deeper reward “to be worthy”- the emotions you feel inside are more important than the material things that it may cost. You feel worthy to make things possible for yourself and for other people.
- You feel motivated and inspired- challenges won’t make you feel down. Not only that, but you can control anything because you can go along well with your work, you are even more inspired to continue and improve.
Thank you for reading this post! Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts regarding this topic in the comment section.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.