Ube cake cubes delight
This recipe is soft, sweet, and delicious food that you can pair with your favorite drink during your snack time! It used readily made purple (ube) jam that you can buy at the grocery store, supermarket, or your local store. It’s also a good idea to make your jam to ensure that it’s all-natural and without any added flavorings, plus you can also use it later to make other recipes, it’s an ideal food stuffing or filling for your plain bread too. This recipe used cake flour which blended well with the starchy purple (ube) jam which makes the outcome fine when you chew it. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, fibers, protein, and calcium.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 1 cupcake flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups purple (ube) jam
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whisked eggs
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials, in order to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and the purple (ube) jam).
- Then add the wet ingredients (evaporated milk, vegetable oil and the whisked eggs).
- Then combine them altogether, make sure to mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour in a loaf baking pan then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool before serving, enjoy!