This recipe is soft, sweet and creamilicious food that you can pair with your favorite drink during your snack time! It used readily made purple (ube) jam that you can buy at the grocery stores, supermarkets or at your local store, but if you prefer to make your own, please don’t hesitate to visit our post “Easy to make ube jam recipe”, here’s a shortlink of this post https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-HB. It’s a good idea to make your own ube jam because you’ll be sure that it’s all natural and without any added flavorings, plus you can also use it later to make other recipes and it’s an ideal food stuffing or filling for your plain bread. It used cake flour which blended well with the starchy purple (ube) jam and made the texture really fine when you chew it. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, fibers, protein and calcium, through the combination of purple (ube) jam, milk, eggs and other ingredients.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup purple (ube) jam
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (canola oil)
- 2 whisked eggs
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials, in order to be sure of a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and the purple (ube) jam.
- Then add the wet ingredients (evaporated milk, vegetable oil and the whisked eggs).
- Then combine them altogether, make sure to mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour in a loaf baking pan then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool before serving, enjoy!