Cheesy stuffed bread with mung bean filling
This recipe contains cheese slices and mung bean filling, the combination of the two produced a unique and savory taste!
This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, and calcium. By the way, if you don’t have any prepared mung bean filling yet, please don’t hesitate to refer to this recipe post: Simple yet delicious mung bean bread filling. After you were able to make one, you can now proceed with this recipe. Below is the step-by-step procedure for this cheesy stuffed bread with mung bean filling.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour + set aside 1/4 cup for dusting later
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- A pinch of iodized salt
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients first (all-purpose flour, yeast, brown sugar, iodized salt, and powdered milk).
- Then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, whisked egg, and warm water).
- Combine them all, until you already achieved the solid form of your desired dough.
- Thereafter, cover it with a plastic food wrapper and let it rest for a few hours (preferably 2 to 3 hours).
- The dough should achieve a bigger size already. Punch it using your fist to remove the accumulated air inside the dough.
- Dust it using the all-purpose flour that you set aside a while ago. Knead the dough to combine all the ingredients well, it will produce a yellowish color due to the margarine and egg.
- After a few minutes of kneading, the photo below should be the outcome.
- Divide the dough into about 6 equal sizes, flatten each dough piece, then put 2 pieces of cheese slices and 2 tbsp mung bean filling.
- Roll the stuffed dough, then cut it into 4 pieces.
- Put each piece into a round baking pan, be sure that it has spaces in between each stuffed dough because it will increase in size later.
- Let it rest again for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
2 thoughts on “Cheesy stuffed bread with mung bean filling”
[…] Cheesy stuffed bread with mung bean filling […]
Hello story land! Thank you for resharing this post… God bless 💞