This recipe is filled with cheese slices and mung bean filling, the combination of the two produced a unique and savory taste. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein and calcium. By the way if you don’t have any prepared mung bean filling yet, please don’t hesitate to refer to this recipe post, here’s the shortlink https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-Be. After you were able to make one or you already have one available to use, you can now proceed with this recipe. Below are the step by step procedure of this cheesy stuffed bread with mung bean filling.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour + set aside 1/4 cup for dusting later
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- A pinch of iodized salt
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (this recipe used canola oil)
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Wash you hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients first (all purpose flour, yeast, brown sugar, iodized salt and powdered milk).
- Then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, whisked egg and warm water).
- Combine them altogether, until you already achieved the solid form of your desired dough.
- After that cover it with plastic food wrapper and let it rest for few hours (preferably 2 to 3 hours).
- The dough should achieved a bigger size already. Punch it using your fist to remove the accumulated air inside the dough.
- Dust it using the all purpose flour that you set aside a while ago. Knead the dough in order to combine all the ingredients well, it will produce a yellowish color due to the margarine and egg.
- After few minutes of kneading, the photo below should be the outcome.
- Divide the dough for about 6 equal sizes, flatten each dough pieces, then put 2 pieces cheese slices and 2 tbsp mung bean filling.
- Roll the stuffed dough then cut into 4 pieces.
- Put each pieces into a round baking pan, be sure that it has spaces in between each stuffed dough because it will increase in size later.
- Let it rest again for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞