Plain white loaf bread pudding
Do you have plain white bread slices at the table or in your refrigerator that are about to reach their expiration dates? Let this plain white loaf bread pudding give you a good solution! Try this nutritious snack or dessert that will surely give you a good option to consume that stocked loaf bread slices. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 5 pieces of plain white loaf bread slices
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup honey
- Grated cheese
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials in order to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl, put the plain white loaf bread pieces then add the baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the evaporated milk, condensed milk and whisked egg.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are already blended.
- Gently pour the mixture in a loaf baking pan.
- Then spread the needed honey on top. Honey is one of the best food substance to include in baking, not only because it’s nutritious or healthy but also because it makes the food soft and delectably sweet.
- Add some grated cheese too, it will make the recipe more creamy and delicious. The grated cheese brings a unique flavor to the recipe, it balances the sweetness of the honey and the condensed milk.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this recipe. Please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE