Do you love eating fish but already tired of cooking the same recipe each time? Please don’t hesitate to try this milk fish in coconut milk, you can also use this recipe with tuna, tilapia, salmon or any meaty fish you prefer. The combination of the coconut milk makes it so creamy and delicious, pure coconut milk is preferred in this recipe in order to achieve the desired result. Repack or powdered coconut milk won’t give the same result because it’s already processed, and of less natural taste. This recipe has a lot of nutrients that can benefit your body. The combination of fish, coconut milk and veggies like pechay, string beans, tomatoes and the addition of ginger, onion and garlic makes it a good idea to pair with your warm rice. As a whole this recipe is rich in antioxidants, fiber and calcium.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk
- Milk fish (this recipe used the milk fish’ body)
- 2 pieces tomatoes (cut each piece of tomato into four)
- 1 bunch pechay
- 6 pieces string beans (cut into 2 inches each)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 to 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic, onion and ginger until browned and already smells aromatic.
- Gently pour the needed coconut milk, let boil then add the milk fish, string beans, tomatoes, salt, seasoning mix and black pepper. Let cook for 15 minutes.
- After that add the pechay, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading, and hope you like this simple recipe! Feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE