Caramelized fried sweet potatoes
Do you love sweet snacks? This sweet potatoes coated with caramelized brown sugar is very easy to prepare and cook, you only have 3 ingredients needed (sweet potatoes, brown sugar and vegetable oil). It’s a very sweet recipe, so if you have high sugar levels you can skip the addition of brown sugar on it, the sweet potatoes from the name itself are already sweet.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 pieces sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut it into your preferred length and size. Just be sure it’s not too thick for it to cook easily.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then fry the sweet potatoes.
- After frying, transfer it first to a plate, then add the needed sugar into the frying pan.
- When the brown sugar already dissolved, just add the fried sweet potatoes then stir in order for the brown sugar to coat it.
- Transfer to your serving plate, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading, and hope you like this simple recipe! Feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE