Do you love sweet snacks? This sweet potatoes coated with caramelized brown sugar is very easy to prepare and cook, you only have 3 ingredients needed (sweet potatoes, brown sugar and vegetable oil). It’s a very sweet recipe, so if you have high sugar levels you can skip the addition of brown sugar on it, the sweet potatoes from the name itself are already sweet. Though they have a lot of health benefits, we should always limit our food intake to what our body really needs.
Sweet potatoes are root vegetables that has a lot of health benefits on it and according to our health food source:
- They are good sources of vitamin C.
- High in vitamin B6 which helps for the prevention of heart attacks.
- Contains vitamin D and iron
- Good sources of magnesium and potassium
- They are also high in carotenoids
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 pcs sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut it into your preferred length and size. Just be sure it’s not to thick for it to cook easily.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add cooking oil (vegetable oil) then fry the sweet potatoes.
- After frying, transfer it first to a plate, then add the needed sugar into the frying pan.
- When the brown sugar already dissolved, just add the fried sweet potatoes then stir in order for the brown sugar to coat it.
- Transfer to your serving plate, let cool before eating, enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞