What recipe is appropriate for rainy and cool season? It should be something warm or hot, something calming and soothing to our throats and stomachs, and they are “broth, soup or boiled recipes”. Try this warm boosting quail eggs with chicken meat and veggies. This recipe includes quail eggs, chicken meat, green papaya slices, pechay and other spices like garlic, onion and ginger. Their combinations really can give a boost in energy, it’s a nutrient dense recipe that is rich in calcium, protein, fiber, antioxidants and other essential vitamins.
What are quail eggs? They are small and cuter version which can be use as an alternative to chicken eggs. According to our health food source, a single quail egg can provide vitamin B12, selenium, riboflavin, choline and some iron. Selenium and riboflavin are important nutrients that help your body break down the food you eat and transform it into energy.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 1 large sized green papaya
- 12 pcs quail eggs (boiled)
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- 4 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add vegetable oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- After few minutes add the chicken meat, iodized salt, seasoning mix, black pepper and the needed water, then stir. Cover the pot and cook for 20 minutes.
- After that you can now add the papaya slices. Let boil for 5 minutes
- Then add the quail eggs and the pechay, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞