Warm boosting quail eggs with chicken meat and veggies
What recipe is appropriate for the rainy and cool season? It should be something warm or hot, something calming and soothing to our throats and stomachs, and they are “broth, soup or boiled recipes”.
Try these warm-boosting quail eggs with chicken meat and veggies. This recipe includes quail eggs, chicken meat, green papaya slices, pechay, and other spices like garlic, onion, and ginger. The combinations of these ingredients really can give a boost in energy, it’s a nutrient-dense recipe that is rich in calcium, protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
What are quail eggs? They are a small and cuter version that can be used as an alternative to chicken eggs.
According to our health food source, a single quail egg can provide vitamin B12, selenium, riboflavin, choline, and some iron. Selenium and riboflavin are important nutrients that help your body break down the food you eat and transform it into energy.
Note: “Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 1 large sized green papaya
- 12 pieces quail eggs (boiled)
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 4 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- After a few minutes, add the chicken meat, iodized salt, seasoning mix, black pepper and the needed water, then stir. Cover the pot and cook for 20 minutes.
- Thereafter, add the papaya slices and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add the quail eggs and the pechay, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.