This recipe is a creamy-rich chilled food that you can enjoy as a dessert or as a snack. Graham biscuit crackers was used in this recipe, added with mixed fruits and cream mixture. If you don’t have graham crackers in your area you can use other biscuits that are a little bit sweet and soft, you can also use fresh fruits if you want, just slice it into small pieces. This is an energy boosting food that is also rich in carbohydrates, calcium and fiber.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 24 pcs graham biscuit crackers (plus extra 6 pcs)
- 250 ml all purpose cream
- 1 Small can of mix fruits
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Grated cheese
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- You will need graham cracker biscuits, you can find them at the grocery store, supermarket or at your local food store.
- Mix the condensed milk, evaporated milk and all purpose cream in one bowl.
- You can use canned mix fruits or if you want you can also use fresh fruits.
- Set aside 6 pcs of graham crackers then squeeze or press it to make it a little bit fine.
- The addition of grated cheese makes this dessert or snack more creamy and delicious.
- The first ingredient to put is the cream mixture. Spread some of it just to fill all the four sides of the container.
- Arrange up to 6 pcs of graham biscuit crackers on top of the mixture.
- Layer again with the cream mixture, then add some mixed fruits on top.
- After that repeat it again until you already reach the top. (Biscuits, cream mixture and mixed fruits).
- For the last layer sprinkle the fine graham biscuit crackers, put the left mixed fruits and cream mixture, add some grated cheese on top.
- To achieve the desired outcome, chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞