Do you like the idea of more vegetables in your diet? Consuming good amount of vegetables each day is important to help your body achieve an overall health. They are not only nutritious and a cheaper way to get into a meal, but may also offer protection to a lot of possible diseases that may attack your body like heart diseases, hypertension, stroke, certain types of cancers and etc. As the elderlies keep telling to young people, “you have to eat more veggies to achieve a long life”, but of course you also have to limit yourself in too much eating vegetables because there are also some disadvantages that may occur, so eating a balance diet should always be observed.
This recipe consists of eggplants and tomatoes, added with eggs to make it tastier, the ingredients blended well bringing a savory taste that even kids will like to eat. This recipe is rich in fiber, calcium, antioxidants and other essential vitamins that our body needs.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 pcs eggplants (boiled or grilled)
- 4 pcs tomatoes
- Cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 whisked eggs
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- You have to boil or grill first the eggplants, after that peel off the skin.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then saute garlic and onion until browned in color and already smells aromatic.
- Add the tomatoes and the peeled eggplants, stir.
- After that add the seasoning mix, salt and whisked eggs and stir until the egg solidifies, cook for up to 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice… Enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞