Do you like the idea of more vegetables in your diet? Consuming good amount of vegetables each day is important to help your body achieve an overall health. They are not only nutritious and a cheaper way to get into a meal, but may also offer protection to a lot of possible diseases that may attack your body like heart diseases, hypertension, stroke, certain types of cancers etc. As the elderlies keep telling to young people, “you have to eat more veggies to achieve a long life”, but of course you also have to limit yourself to too much eating vegetables because there are also some disadvantages that may occur, so eating a balance diet should always be observed.
This recipe includes eggplants and tomato slices, added with whisked eggs to make it tastier, the ingredients blended well bringing a savory taste that even kids will like to eat. This recipe is rich in fiber, calcium, antioxidants and other essential vitamins that our body needs.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 pieces eggplants (boiled or grilled)
- 4 pieces tomatoes (sliced)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 2 whisked eggs
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- You have to boil or grill first the eggplants, after that peel off the skin.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion until browned and already smells aromatic.
- Add the tomato slices and the peeled eggplants, stir.
- After that add the seasoning mix, iodized salt and whisked eggs and stir until the egg combined well, cook for up to 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE