Fried boneless milkfish with tomato slices
Do you love fish recipes? Try this fried boneless milkfish that was soaked with vinegar and other spices.
This recipe is tasty and pairing it with tomato slices makes it a healthier dish that you can enjoy with your plain or fried rice, suitable for breakfast. The addition of tomatoes blended well with the fried boneless milkfish. Tomatoes are good sources of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, and K, potassium, manganese, and antioxidants.
You can find readily deboned milkfish at the supermarket or your local food store. Milkfish is a good source of vitamin B6 calcium and phosphorus which are good for the bones and also contains selenium, protein, niacin, and vitamin B12.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 boneless milkfish
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced)
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to ensure a safe food preparation and to save time and effort. Be sure also to wash the fish and tomatoes carefully.
- In a large container lay the boneless milkfish (just like the photo above) then scatter all the needed ingredients on top of it (garlic, onion, iodized salt, seasoning mix, and black pepper).
- Gently pour the needed vinegar on the fish body.
- Cover the container for a few hours or up to overnight.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil.
- When it’s already hot, gently fry both sides of the boneless milkfish.
- Put some tomato slices on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.