Savory and delicious pancit canton with chicken meat recipe
Are you one of those pancit lovers out there? Pancit is already known and eaten not just in Asia but also to other parts of the globe. It was already a part of tradition and culture, until now some people still observe some of the beliefs related to this. This pancit recipe is loaded with chicken meat, a protein rich food and vegetables that are rich in fiber, antioxidants and other essential nutrients.
Pancit noodles are rich in carbohydrates and high in calorie content, it is made from rice flour so its really a good idea to add some ingredients like meat and vegetables when cooking it to balance your food intake. Just like the other ingredients (meat, squid balls and vegetables) you also have to wash the noodles for food safety and cleanliness.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 227 g pancit noodles
- 1/4 kg chicken meat
- 1 medium sized carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup green beans (cut into small pieces)
- Squid balls (limit to less than 10 pieces and slice it at the middle for it to cook well)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, saute garlic and onion then add the chicken meat, stir until browned in color and already smells aromatic.
- Add the black pepper and the seasoning mix then pour the needed water. Cover and let boil for 15 minutes.
- After that add the carrots, green beans, squid balls and the soy sauce, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the pancit noodles and cook for another 10 minutes, mix until you already achieved the desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞
2 thoughts on “Savory and delicious pancit canton with chicken meat recipe”
thanks for sharing your recipe. pancit is one of my favorite dishes to make, never heard of squid balls before
You’re welcome…including squid balls adds to its unique flavor and taste, try to include some of it the nextime you’ll cook pancit😊💞