Why do you think we need to connect to different people? This post will tackle the benefits, ways to improve your connection and the things you can do to connect with other people. Connection is very important whatever work, job or business you have in life.
We are here on Earth not just for our loveones but also for “other people“. We should not limit ourselves to connect with them because there are a lot of advantages that it can bring to our life.
What are the benefits of social connection?
- It can help us emotionally because it lowers anxiety, fear of rejection and depressive moods.
- It helps us to feel good, specially when we go outside.
- It helps to improve self-esteem or self-confidence, we’ve got to relate to different kinds of personalities that’s why we’re able to adjust easily.
- It can even help you achieve your goals, for example if you are a business owner, it can help your business grow because people would trust your brand.
- It improves our social well being and help us to achieve wellness.
- It helps you to be more successful at your work or job, because a lot of people would love to work with people whom they already know.
What are the ways to improve your connection?
- Know what are your connection needs.
- Make sure to converse and share your ideas, do not be selfish.
- You must be willing to understand and feel the situation.
- Avoid being negative and make sure to control your tone of voice and emotion.
- Be genuine about your intention.
- Appreciate and compliment more.
What are the things you can do to build a connection with someone?
- Build trust, so that the person will feel at ease when talking with you.
- Be friendly and cheerful, the expression of your face is a great way to know your personality, so don’t hide that smile on your face.
- Ask questions that are answerable with lots of ideas rather than by yes or no only.
- Avoid being judgemental, you have to consider their opinion or suggestions to whatever topic you are dealing about.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this post, please share this if you think it can help other people. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞