A happy wife makes a happy home
What is a happy wife make a happy home mean? Included in this post are some helpful tips for moms to better deal with and feel good with daily life at home.
Most women stay at home not because they are too lazy to get into a job or to make money, but because they choose to take care and manage the household, they choose to do this because they want to do the task of raising their children and seeing every step their children would take, some mother would even sacrifice their dreams and aspirations just to make a happy home, that’s why making her happy also is an ideal thing that a husband and her children must do. Staying at home depends on the situation, meaning the decision must both be agreed upon by the wife and the husband.
I remember a short conversation with our neighbor before, she said, staying at home is very fulfilling but sometimes stressful. It brings happiness because you’ve got to take care of your children. You are the one preparing their meals and their uniforms when they go to school. You have a lot of bonding moments together with the whole family, but it’s not all the time that I feel good, she said. Sometimes stress would attack me also because there are many chores to do. Countless things need my attention. From managing the house, keeping the house clean, going to the grocery or market, storing up food, cooking, etc. Furthermore, if there are problems at home, you’ve got to absorb it all.
She is a cheerful person and every time I see her, she manages to always have a pretty smile on her face. I told her, even though you are experiencing all of those, it’s good to see that you are smiling as if you don’t feel stressed at all. She answered, yes because I would not allow myself to be defeated by stress and any problem, if I will turn out to be stressed and problematic the household will be lonely and will look miserable too”. I also want to experience an outside life, but I chose to stay at home because it’s fulfilling on my part to do all of this for my family, she added.
She is right because when the mother is lonely, the whole household will be affected also, and as a mother, you have to be happy for what you are doing because you are serving your family. There will be times wherein you will feel boredom, stress, and problems but make sure to never be taken away by all of these.
Here are some helpful tips to make you feel good every day, mommies!
- Do not stress yourself to do things or chores which you can’t finish, ask your family members to help you if possible.
- Sit and eat something which will boost your energy and mood.
- Have enough rest and sleep and avoid worrying.
- Cheer up to feel better when you are tired and do something for yourself that could make you happy.
- Meditate or do some yoga, brisk walking, and deep breathing exercises, “inhale happiness and exhale negativities”.
- Try using things that can help with your chores at home.
- Seek help if you are experiencing a problem.
- Offer yourself a time to be alone, ten minutes of self-recharging could lift your mood.
- Get dressed, do personal hygiene and be beautiful, it helps to bring a positive aura to your look.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section. If you found this post helpful, please don’t forget to share it with other people!