Thinking of a cool snack to suit your taste buds? Try this easy-to-make ice cream recipe at home! It is very creamy and very rich in flavor that you will surely enjoy. It’s a superb snack or dessert that you can indulge in together with your family. This recipe is rich in calcium, and it’s an energy-boosting food but be reminded also that ice cream recipes include dairy products and are high in calories, sugar, and fats, so please always consider the little note below.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups of heavy cream or all-purpose cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 12 pieces of cream-o or oreo biscuits (break or crush it into small pieces, just like the photo below)
- Wash your hands before the food preparation and prepare your ingredients and materials, to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl, pour the chilled heavy cream or all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Whisk it carefully until all the liquid ingredients are already well blended.
- After that add the cream-o or Oreo biscuits (whichever is available).
- Pour in a round baking pan or any container that you prefer to use, then cover it.
- Put in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- After 4 hours your cookies and cream biscuit ice cream is now ready for serving, enjoy!
“Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.