Thinking of a new way to make homemade doughnuts? Try this crunchy and milky cracked doughnuts! This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein but also high in calories and fats, so please be reminded by the little note below.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour + 1/2 cup of it (set aside for dusting)
- 2 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp yeast
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (mix with the other ingredients later)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 3 eggs
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- In a large bowl, add the all-purpose flour, powdered milk, brown sugar and the needed yeast.
- Make sure to combine all the ingredients carefully then make a hole at the middle.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil and whisked eggs) at the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Combine them altogether until you already achieved the desired solid dough.
- Put the dough in a bowl, then cover with plastic food wrapper.
- Allow the dough to rest for about one hour.
- Dust it using the 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour that you set aside a while ago, then knead it for a few minutes.
- Prepare the doughnuts and deep-fry it, make sure to fry both sides or until browned. Choose to use healthy oil for frying.
- Drain the fried doughnuts
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE