Meaty quail eggs bee hoon and veggies
Looking for an enjoyable and tasty recipe to cook for your family this merienda time? Try this bee hoon recipe, it’s an all-in-one dish! It contains carbohydrates from the bee hoon, calcium and protein derived from the pork meat slices and quail eggs and other essential nutrients from the veggies.
This is the bee hoon (rice vermicelli) it’s very popular in Asia, and it’s available in different varieties. You can buy it at the grocery, supermarket or to your local food stores. It has super thin strands compared to pancit. If you want you can also try pancit recipe you may consider this post: Savory and delicious pancit canton with chicken meat recipe, read it here: https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-LD.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 227g beehoon
- 1/4 kg pork slices
- 1 medium-sized carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 bunch of water spinach (thinly sliced)
- Boiled quail eggs (remove the shells)
- 2 tsp of seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion, add the pork meat slices and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the water and soy sauce, cover and let boil for 25 minutes.
- After that add the beehoon, carrot slices, water spinach and boiled quail eggs.
- Stir for 10 minutes or until you already achieved the desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
2 thoughts on “Meaty quail eggs bee hoon and veggies”
Thanks Ms Tina 💞