Looking for an enjoyable and tasty recipe to cook for your family this merienda time? Try this bee hoon recipe, it’s an all in one dish! It contains carbohydrates from the bee hoon, calcium and protein derived from the pork meat slices and quail eggs and other essential nutrients from the veggies.
This is the bee hoon (rice vermicelli) it’s very popular in Asia and they are available in different varieties. You can buy them at the grocery, supermarket or to your local food stores. They have a super thin strands compared to pancit. If you want also to try pancit recipe you may consider this post on Savory and delicious pancit canton with chicken meat recipe, click this shortlink to read the post https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-LD. What else can you cook from bee hoon noodles? You can also add this to boiled recipes such as pork or chicken meat and add some vegetables on it.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 227g beehoon
- 1/4 kg pork slices
- 1 medium sized carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 bunch of water spinach (thinly sliced)
- Boiled quail eggs (remove the shells)
- 2 tsp of seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then saute garlic and onion, add the pork meat slices and stir for few minutes.
- Add the needed water and soy sauce, cover and let boil for 25 minutes.
- After that add the beehoon, carrot slices, water spinach and boiled quail eggs.
- Stir for 10 minutes or until you already achieved the desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞