Creamy sweet and sour chicken meat
Are you one of those chicken meat lovers out there? Well, try this creamy sweet, and sour chicken meat recipe!
This is very suitable for lunch or dinner and is very compatible with warm rice. This recipe is rich in calcium and protein which are essential for our muscles and bones. Like any other food that we love to enjoy, there will always be limitations, please be reminded by the little note below.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your han1/2 kg chicken meat250 ml all-purpose cream
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp seasoning mix
- Calamansi and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a bowl, put the chicken meat then add the garlic, onion, all-purpose cream, soy sauce, seasoning mix and black pepper.
- Cover for 1 hour and let the chicken meat absorb the added ingredients.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil, then sauté garlic until browned in color.
- Add the marinated chicken meat, cover the frying pan and let cook for 25 minutes.
- Thereafter, that remove the cover, add the needed brown sugar and let cook for up to 10 minutes more.
- Add sliced onion rings then stir, squeeze some calamansi on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.