Are you one of those chicken meat lovers out there? Well, try this creamy sweet and sour chicken meat recipe! This is very suitable for lunch or dinner and is very compatible with warm rice. This recipe is rich in calcium and protein that are essential for our muscles and bones. Like any other food that we love to enjoy there will always be limitations, please be reminded by the little note below.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 250 ml all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a bowl, put the chicken meat then add the garlic, onion, all purpose cream, soy sauce, seasoning mix and black pepper.
- Cover for 1 hour and let the chicken meat absorb the added ingredients.
- In a low medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then saute garlic until browned in color.
- Add the marinated chicken meat, cover the frying pan and let cook for 25 minutes.
- After that remove the cover, add the needed brown sugar and let cook for up to 10 minutes more.
- Add sliced onion rings then stir, squeeze some calamansi on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞