Do you love to eat spicy recipes? Try this spicy pork adobo with coconut milk, their combination is a perfect match to pair with your warm rice! You can slice the chillies and mix it with the cooked adobo, just control the amount you will add to avoid ruining the taste. This recipe is rich in protein, calcium, antioxidants and other essential nutrients that our body needs. Please always keep in mind the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a bowl add the pork meat, garlic, onion, seasoning mix, soy sauce and black pepper.
- Cover and let the pork meat absorb the added ingredients.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic until browned in color.
- Add the marinated pork meat, stir then add the needed water. Cover and let boil for 30 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Then add the amount of chillies you prefer, it brings a unique and extra delicious taste as it blends well to coconut milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!