Do you love to eat spicy recipes? Try this spicy pork adobo with coconut milk, their combination is a perfect match to pair with your warm rice!
You can slice the chilies and mix it with the cooked adobo, just control the amount you will add to avoid ruining the taste. This recipe is rich in protein, calcium, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients that our body needs. Please always keep in mind the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a bowl add the pork meat, garlic, onion, seasoning mix, soy sauce and black pepper.
- Cover and let the pork meat absorb the added ingredients.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic until browned in color.
- Add the marinated pork meat, stir then add the needed water. Cover and let boil for 30 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Then add the chilies you prefer, it brings a unique and extra delicious taste as it blends well to coconut milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.