Want something to chill your body after a long and tiring day? Well, let this energy boosting graham ice cream minis do it for you! This ice cream recipe is rich in calcium and protein but also high in calories, sugar and fats because it’s a dairy food so please be reminded of the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups of readily crushed graham biscuits, you can find them at the grocery store.
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials in order to save time and effort and to ensure a safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, pour the crushed graham biscuits.
- Then add the evaporated milk, mix it well using a spoon.
- You will be needing 2 muffin pans with 12 holes to serve as an ice cream molder, gently put the graham in each hole.
- Then prepare your liquid mixture in a bowl, mix the all-purpose cream and needed condensed milk.
- Using a spoon, put the liquid mixture on top of each graham.
- Cover it with plastic food wrapper and put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- After that remove in the muffin pan and put in a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some crushed graham biscuits on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!