Are you looking for a unique dish to cook for your family later? Try this teriyaki style recipe, it’s a combination of pork meat and eggplant slices! Cooked in soy sauce and brown sugar that made the taste savory sweet and salty, it’s a protein-nutrient rich food that you’ll love to eat with your warm rice. Please keep in mind that in consuming any kind of food there will always be a limitation, please consider this little note below.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat (cut into cubes)
- 5 eggplants (cut into 1 1/2 inches in length, then sliced vertically)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then fry the eggplant slices, put in a plate then set aside.
- After that fry the pork meat (make sure to fry both sides until browned in color, it may take up to 10 minutes).
- Then add the soy sauce, cover for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and add the needed brown sugar and the fried eggplant slices. Cook until you’ve already achieved the desired texture (this may take up to 15 minutes).
- Add some white onions on top.
- Serve with your warm rice, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!