This banana fritters were made by the combination of banana slices, all-purpose flour, condensed milk, evaporated milk, egg and added with honey to lessen the brown sugar needed. Food are very enjoyable to eat most specially if you are eating it with your love ones but always be reminded of the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Cardava bananas (also spelled as cardaba or kardaba)- kind of bananas that can be use as an ingredient for cooking a dish or a snack and common way of cooking this is through boiling and frying. It can also be eaten raw just like the banana fruit we usually eat as a dessert.
- 4 pieces cardava bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl put the banana slices.
- Add the all-purpose flour, condensed milk, evaporated milk and whisked egg, combine them altogether.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add cooking oil then scoop banana mixture using a large spoon then gently drop in the frying pan.
- After frying all the banana fritters, add the needed brown sugar to the same frying pan, when the brown sugar starts to dissolve, you can now add the banana fritters and the needed honey.
- Mix well in order for the brown sugar and the honey to coat the banana fritters.
- Put in a serving plate, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!