This sweet style pork steak recipe is marinaded with soy sauce, lime (calamansi) extract, brown sugar and other spices before cooking. Pork meat also offers essential nutrients that our body needs like protein, vitamins and minerals etc. Pork meat that is eaten in moderation can provide certain benefits when added to your diet, but always make it sure to consider this little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 pieces pork chop slices
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 piece lime (calamansi)
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- In a bowl put the pork chops and add the needed soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, seasoning mix, garlic, onion and lime extract.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour
- After that drain the pork chops
- In a medium heat using a frying pan add vegetable oil then fry the pork chops for at least 3 minutes for both sides.
- After frying pour the marinade that was used and add the needed water.
- Cook for 40 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!