This pork steak sweet style recipe was soaked first with soy sauce, lime (calamansi) extract, brown sugar and other spices before cooking.
Pork meat also offers essential nutrients that our body needs like protein, vitamins, and minerals. Pork meat when consumed in moderation can provide certain health benefits! But always make it sure to consider this note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 pieces pork chop slices
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 piece lime (calamansi)
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- In a bowl put the pork chops and add the needed soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, seasoning mix, garlic, onion and lime extract.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour
- After that drain the pork chops
- In a medium heat using a frying pan add vegetable oil then fry the pork chops for at least 3 minutes for both sides.
- After frying pour the marinade that was used and add the needed water.
- Cook for 40 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and