This tart recipe used yema coconut mixture as filling and cream bread slices as base. It’s a great way to consume your cream bread slices in a different way! It has a sweet and delicious filling made from the combination of pure coconut milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, honey and whisked egg. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and minerals that our body needs, but please consider the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 6 pieces cream bread slices
- 1/2 cup pure coconut milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Flatten the cream bread slices using your palm, press them firmly to make them thin.
- Put paper cups inside each muffin holes.
- Then gently put each flattened cream bread slice inside each muffin hole.
- Pour the mixture in each muffin hole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool before serving, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you!💞