Tomatoes are an edible berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant, this fruit vegetables are very nutritious and according to our health food source here are some of the health benefits:
- It can help in achieving a healthy hair, skin, bones, teeth, eyes and resistance to respiratory infections.
- Contains good amount of vitamin C which helps in wound healing and may help to slow aging.
- It can decrease blood cholesterol levels and can help in prevention of infections.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Low in sodium, saturated fats and cholesterol.
- Good sources of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and manganese.
- It also contains vitamins E, B, folate, magnesium, phosphorus and Copper.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.
Here are some recipes that you may try:
Fried fish with sauteed tomatoes: https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-xc
Creamy-rich salted eggs with tomatoes: https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-FG
Sauteed veggies with whisked eggs: https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-B6