What are the dangers of forcing your children to achieve the best?
Are you that type of parent who loves seeing your children to achieve the best? Best score, the best attitude, best award, best in school etc.? We can’t hide the fact that as parents we want the best for our children because we think that it could make us good parents too, it’s very uncomfortable for us to see that they are being left behind. We often feel the pressure and questions such as why can’t my child do this? Why other children can? Why is my child’s attitude like this? But we have to take note that each child will develop at his or her speed and time. That’s why pushing your children to make the things that he or she can’t do is not good and can even harm them. They will be able to do all of this when they are ready and capable.
The dangers of forcing your children to achieve the best:
- Forcing your children to do things which they can’t do yet can bring bad effects on their emotional and mental health.
- It will give them a feeling that they are not leading their actions and mentality.
- It may ruin their ability to be independent.
- Not only that, but it may also lower their self-esteem or self-confidence.
- Furthermore, it may disturb their sleeping pattern.
- It may affect their appetite and may harm their overall health!
Thank you for reading this post! If you have something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section.
8 thoughts on “What are the dangers of forcing your children to achieve the best?”
Well said… hope many read this and be aware of…
Yes hopefully! Thank you so much for the appreciation 💞
This is a great reminder. As a mom with a son that is autistic and a daughter that’s an artist, letting them find their own way and supporting them is the best gift I can give them. Great post 😊
Thank you so much RosalynLynn!
Happy holidays to you and to your family God bless💞🌹🎅☃️🎄🎆
Well written!!! We as parents are only to support them and not burden them
Yes! Exactly 💞
Thank you so much for visiting this post and for the appreciation..
Thank you 💕