Need a recipe for your snack later? Try this energy boosting recipe of fried bread rolls. It contains cheese and ham slices as filling, rolled in whisked eggs and bread crumbs. This bite-sized bread rolls are rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein! They are enjoyable to eat specially with your favorite beverage but please always consider the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 10 pieces of loaf bread slices
- Fried ham slices
- Cheese slices
- 2 pieces whisked eggs
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Flatten each loaf bread slices using your palm.
- Arrange 2 ham slices and 2 cheese slices at the bottom of the bread then roll it, make sure to put pressure while rolling it so that it will not fall out.
- Roll over the bread rolls in the whisked eggs and bread crumbs, make sure to coat each bread roll completely.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then fry the bread rolls.
- After frying all the bread rolls, let cool then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!