Pork meat, pork liver and mixed vegetables
This dish is very tasty and savory made possible by the combination of pork meat, pork liver and mixed vegetables (carrots, green peas and corn bits). It’s a nutritious dish because of the vitamins and minerals you can get from the ingredients. According to our health food source liver contains significant amounts of Iron, vitamin B, vitamin A, folate and copper. Pork meat is undeniably rich in protein and mixed veggies are rich in fiber and essential nutrients that our body needs. Eating any kind of food will always need some limitations, please be reminded by the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup pork meat slices
- 1 cup pork liver slices
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Cut the pork meat and the liver into small pieces.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion, stir until it already smells aromatic.
- Add the pork meat, liver slices, seasoning mix, salt and margarine, stir for a few minutes.
- Pour the needed water, cover the pan and let boil for 35 minutes.
- After that add the mixed vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞!