Are you looking for a quick and easy dish? Try this easy to cook squash, string beans with tuna flakes! This recipe is rich in fiber, protein and other nutrients that can benefit your body, but always remember that in eating any kind of food whether how simple, delicious or nutritious the dish? We should always be reminded by the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 small can of century tuna flakes (155 g)
- A slice of squash (cut into cubes)
- 10 pieces string beans (cut into 2 inches long)
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion until browned in color and already smells aromatic.
- Add the string beans, squash, seasoning mix, iodized salt, black pepper and water.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes
- After that add the century tuna flakes and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞