Cheesy-Ham Ensymada recipe is nutrient dense food that is rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 3 tbsp canola oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 cup of warm water
- Ham slices
- Egg yolk
- Shredded cheese
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl mix all the needed ingredients: all-purpose flour, brown sugar, yeast, vegetable oil, iodized salt and warm water.
- Combine them altogether until you already formed a solid dough, knead for a few minutes.
- Put the dough in a greasy bowl, then cover with plastic food wrapper.
- Let it rest for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Gently punch the dough using your fist in order to remove the accumulated air on it.
- Divide the dough into six, then make a ball shape.
- Prepare a muffin pan and put paper cups on it.
- Gently put the dough pieces into the muffin holes and put also some pieces of ham on top of it.
- Brush the egg yolk and drizzle small amount of honey, about 1 tsp each.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Let it rest again for 15 minutes, then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- After baking, allow it to cool first then spread margarine on top, put some shredded cheese and sprinkle brown sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞