Apples are not just an eye catching and appealing fruits, but they really taste good, their crunchiness and watery flavor filled with nutrients are a great way to help our body. They can be eaten as fresh fruits, and they can also be included as an ingredient to cooking or baking snacks or desserts.
Apples offer a lot of health benefits in our body and according to our health food source:
- Apples are rich in antioxidants, which prevents signs of aging, like wrinkles and dull skin. They can help glow our skin.
- A chemical called flavonoids are present in apples which can destroy cancer cells. (Most of the flavonoids are present in the Apple’s skin).
- It can boost the immune system and prevents infection.
- It may slow mental decline, and they can help to improve memory.
- Contain fibers that helps in digestion and prevents stomach problems.
- It may also promote weight loss
- Also known as a great teeth cleaner and whitener.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.