something to note
What are you thankful for?
You can hear this line from a song that teaches kids to be thankful for the simple things that they have in life. Being thankful helps you to get through life’s challenges and difficulties, it brings joy which helps keep your mind and body healthy. Occasionally, we often neglect this word because we are too preoccupied with our daily activities until we realized that things aren’t the same anymore.
Things that you should be thankful for:
- The gift of life- Thank God that you woke up to see another day in your life.
- Good health and well-being- An essential component of being alive, is to be healthy and strong for you to do your daily task endeavors.
- Your family, having a child or children- They are a blessing that we should be thankful for and appreciate. Many couples out there are aiming and struggling to have a child of their own.
- Your faithful wife or husband- You are very lucky if you have this because it’s a good foundation for having a healthy family relationship.
- Daily blessings such as food, shelter, clothing, things, etc.– Be thankful for the food you eat, the shelter where you live and feel safe, your clothing, and things that make you comfortable and work easily at home.
- Life learnings and progressions- Be thankful that you were able to learn new things every day and were able to progress as a human being.
- Having a job, income, or investments- We cannot hide the fact that money is also an essential thing for us human beings, without this how, would you buy food? How would you pay your bills, and how would you buy other important things which you needed in life?
- Be thankful for the technology- Without it how would you easily connect to your loved ones from afar?
- Nature and environment- Be thankful that you are still breathing some fresh air and see trees at the moment.
- Loving relatives and true friends- Appreciate their presence, as true people are hard to find.
Thank you for reading this post! Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts regarding this topic in the comment section.
2 thoughts on “What are you thankful for?”
[…] attitude brings a lot of goodness in our life. You can read this separate post regarding gratitude, What are you thankful for? There are a lot of things that we should be thankful for, that sometimes we don’t even […]
[…] practice gratitude, be happy and be thankful for what you have. […]