This recipe is a soup dish made by the combination of ground pork meat, garlic, onion and other ingredients wrapped in wonton wrappers, you can buy wonton wrappers at the grocery or supermarket found in their frozen food section. This meaty wonton spring onion soup is rich in protein, carbohydrates and fiber.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup ground pork meat
- 1 cup chopped water spinach
- 12 pieces wonton wrappers
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Spring onions
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- For the soup another: 1/2 tsp seasoning mix, 1/2 tsp iodized salt,1/4 tsp black pepper and garlic.
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials, to ensure a clean and safe food preparation and to save time and effort.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion then add the ground pork meat, black pepper, salt and seasoning mix.
- Stir for 5 minutes, then after that add the chopped water spinach. Let cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer it into a bowl, let cool before wrapping it in wonton wrappers.
- Put about 1 tbsp in each wonton wrapper, you can make up to 12 pieces out of it.
- After wrapping it all, heat a pot then add just a small amount of vegetable oil and sauté garlic, pour the needed water.
- Add seasoning mix, black pepper and salt according to taste and preference. But this recipe used 1/2 tsp seasoning mix, 1/2 tsp iodized salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper for the soup.
- Gently drop the wrapped wonton
- Cook for 10 minutes in a low medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, if you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you 💞