Looking for a salad recipe that is easy to make, creamy and nutritious? Try this chicken-pineapple elbow macaroni salad! The combination of the ingredients specially the addition of pineapple tidbits make it a great food to indulge because it is loaded with essential nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, calcium and fiber, but please always consider the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/8 kg chicken meat (breast part)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 small can of pineapple tidbits (drained)
- Onion (sliced into small pieces)
- Chopped spring onions
- 1/4 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp black ground pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Optional: add 1/4 cup of condensed milk if you like it to be sweet
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Boil the macaroni shells (make sure not to overcook it) and the chicken meat, then drain.
- Slice the boiled chicken meat into small pieces.
- Pour the boiled macaroni shells and chicken meat slices into a large bowl then add the other ingredients (all-purpose cream, pineapple tidbits, onion, chopped spring onions, iodized salt, black ground pepper and shredded cheese, condensed milk- optional).
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE