This melt in your mouth soft ice cream chocolate cake recipe is a cool dessert that you can eat after a light meal. It’s an energy boosting dessert that is rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein but also high in sugar and fats because it’s a dairy food so please be reminded of the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 pieces of chocolate cake bars (you can buy them at the grocery store, choose the plain one).
- 1/4 evaporated milk
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1/2 condensed milk
- Another 1/2 cup evaporated milk for the liquid mixture
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, put the chocolate cake bars and pour 1/4 cup of evaporated milk on it, mix well using a spoon.
- Gently press it on the sides of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the all-purpose cream, condensed milk and the evaporated milk.
- Then pour it on the bowl, cover it using a plastic food wrapper.
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Transfer in a serving plate, turn it upside down.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE