Essential health benefits of moringa or malunggay
Moringa is a kind of plant that has been used for many years now because of the health benefits it can provide to our body.
Moringa plants are popular in Asia. This vegetable is easy to plant and grow using the seeds and cuttings. It is not just delicious food to eat, but also a great ingredient to herbal remedies at home.
- It can help in nourishing and protecting the skin and hair, stomach problems, bacterial diseases.
- It can help during an inflammation (the body’s natural response to infection).
- Beneficial in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
- Good source of vitamins B, C, A (beta-carotene), vitamin K, manganese and protein.
- It helps to cure mouth ulcers
- Helps to cure infections of the throat and stomach.
- Can help with breathing disorders and hiccups.
- The leaf water can use to clean wounds.
- Have antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you for reading this post! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
6 thoughts on “Essential health benefits of moringa or malunggay”
Nice! I add this when I make my tinola. It’s got serious health benefits!
Most welcome 🙏🏻
Stay in touch