Moringa is a kind of plant that has been used for many years now because of the health benefits it can provide to our body. Moringa plants are popular in Asia. This vegetable is easy to plant and grow using the seeds and cuttings.
- It can help in nourishing and protecting the skin and hair, stomach problems, bacterial diseases.
- It can help during an inflammation (the body’s natural response to infection).
- Beneficial in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Good source of vitamins B, C, A (beta-carotene), vitamin K, manganese and protein.
- It helps to cure mouth ulcers
- Helps to cure infections of the throat and stomach.
- Can help with breathing disorders and hiccups.
- The leaf water can use to clean wounds.
- Have antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.
You must try this healthy moringa/malungay-pork recipe, here’s the short link for this post https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-hi