This easy to cook chicken recipe will save your time to prepare your meal for later. Just follow the procedure and the ingredients! It is loaded with protein, fiber, calcium and other essential nutrients that your body needs. Though foods are enjoyable to eat specially when they taste good or suits our taste buds, we should always be reminded by the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large chicken thigh
- 1 bunch pechay
- 2 pieces calamansi (lime)
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, put the chicken thigh and add garlic, onion, black pepper, soy sauce and the calamansi or lime extract.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add olive oil then sauté garlic.
- Gently put the chicken thigh only and fry both sides for 3 minutes each.
- After that add the marinade that you used in the chicken thigh.
- Cover the frying pan and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add the pechay and tomato slices, cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE