Easy to cook corned beef and mushroom buttons
If you like to make a recipe that is quick or easy to cook, try this! Sometimes we are in a hurry and running out of time so it’s better to have recipe ideas on the side readily prepared. This recipe is rich in protein, calcium, antioxidants etc. but bear in mind that canned goods are high in sodium so it’s always advisable to remind ourselves of the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 210 g pure foods corned beef (it’s a good tasting corned beef brand, you can easily find one at the grocery store or supermarket).
- Small can of mushroom buttons (wash it carefully after draining the water). If you have fresh white button mushrooms, you can use it instead of the canned one.
- Ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, sauté garlic and onion until browned and already smells aromatic. It adds good flavor to the recipe.
- Add the mushroom buttons, stir for 5 minutes then add the pure foods corned beef, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with your warm rice and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE