Saucy sweet meatballs
Let these sweet meatballs be the perfect match for your warm rice later!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup pork minced meat
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sweet tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Spring onion slices
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl put the minced meat and add the needed all-purpose flour, garlic, onion, ground black pepper, olive oil, and seasoning mix.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil.
- Using two spoons scoop at least 1 tbsp of the minced meat, then shaped it into balls. You can make more or less 12 pieces.
- Gently drop each balls into the pan, fry each sides until slightly browned in color.
- After frying, transfer it to a plate and set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, make sure to use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil only, to avoid it being greasy.
- Sauté garlic then add the sweet tomato sauce and sugar, stir.
- Add the fried meatballs, mix the sauce well and stir for 3 minutes.
- Transfer in a serving plate, sprinkle some spring onion slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞