Pork, broccoli and carrot slices in coconut milk
It’s a nutritious dish that you can serve later for your love ones! The juiciness and crunchiness of broccoli and carrot, together with the pork meat slices that was cooked in coconut milk is just right to give you a nutrient-rich dish for lunch or dinner. Broccoli and carrot both contains antioxidants, anti-cancer properties and a lot of essential nutrients that our body needs.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/2 cups of pork meat slices
- 1 large-sized carrot
- 1 large-broccoli
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Prepare your broccoli and carrot, make sure to wash it carefully then cut it just like the photo shown above.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the pork meat slices and stir until slightly browned, after that add the seasoning mix, iodized salt, black pepper, water and coconut milk.
- Cover and let boil for 30 minutes.
- Gently put the broccoli and the carrot slices, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE