This one plate pancit recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, vitamin C, dietary fiber and antioxidants. Pancit noodles are high in calories, so it’s best to add ingredients to balance it, making it a good snack to serve with the whole family. Though foods are enjoyable to eat specially with your love ones, we should always consider the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 227g pancit noodles
- 1 cup pork meat slices
- 1 small sized broccoli
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- 4 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion, add the pork meat slices and stir until browned in color and already smells aromatic.
- Add the seasoning mix, black pepper, soy sauce and water.
- Cover and let it boil for 25 minutes.
- After that add the broccoli and the pancit noodles.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until the noodles already absorbed the water.
- Transfer in a serving plate, drizzle some calamansi on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE