Broccoli is usually cooked through blanching, steaming, sautéed etc. This vegetable is a good choice to include in your diet because it has a lot of essential nutrients that can benefit your body. According to our health food source they are as follows:
- It is high in vitamin C and dietary fibers.
- Contains nutrients with anti-cancer properties.
- Has powerful antioxidant compound.
- It boosts liver function
- helps in cholesterol reduction (packed with soluble fiber which draws cholesterol out of the body).
- Reduces allergy reaction and inflammation.
- It has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Contains high level of calcium and vitamin K necessary for home health and osteoporosis prevention.
- It helps to keep your body less acidic.
- Helpful in heart health and detoxification.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.
Recipes that you can try:
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like the simple recipes. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
Feel free to visit: