Broccoli is usually cooked through blanching, steaming, sautéed etc. This vegetable is a good choice to include in your diet because it has a lot of essential nutrients that can benefit your body. According to our health food source they are as follows:
- It is high in vitamin C and dietary fibers.
- Contains nutrients with anti-cancer properties.
- Has powerful antioxidant compound.
- It boosts liver function
- helps in cholesterol reduction (packed with soluble fiber which draws cholesterol out of the body).
- Reduces allergy reaction and inflammation.
- It has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Contains high level of calcium and vitamin K necessary for home health and osteoporosis prevention.
- It helps to keep your body less acidic.
- Helpful in heart health and detoxification.
Recipes that you can try:
Pork broccoli in coconut milk: https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-13y
Meaty pancit broccoli: https://wp.me/pbB9Zx-14n
“Take your journey with a graceful heart. Let your mind learn, let your heart love and let your spirit care”.
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE