This hearty spaghetti is a lovely treat for your loved ones later for snack time! It has a meaty, creamy and sweet taste that your kids would like to eat. Most kids loved to eat spaghetti specially if cooked at home and with love. You can add lots of shredded cheese if you are a cheese lover, but you can always adjust it according to your taste. This recipe is really a heart friendly one because tomato sauce is rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that is good for the heart. It is also rich in protein and calcium needed for bone health.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 400g spaghetti pasta
- 2 1/2 cups sweet tomato sauce
- 1 cup pork minced meat
- 1 cup hotdog slices
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat, boil the pasta according to instruction, then drain carefully.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion, add the ground pork and stir until a bit browned in color.
- Add the water, seasoning mix, iodized salt and black pepper.
- Cover and boil for 30 minutes, after that add the sweet tomato sauce and the boiled pasta.
- Mix until it already absorbed the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate and add shredded cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE