This savory chicken and tomato slices recipe is very easy to prepare and cook, nutritious and tasty. It is rich in antioxidants, dietary fibers, vitamins etc. It’s another delicious recipe that you can add to your list in order for you to have a quick reference when choosing a dish to cook. Though eating food are very enjoyable thing to do specially when consuming them with your loved ones, always consider the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg of chicken meat
- 10 pieces tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl slice the tomatoes just like the photo below.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion, add the chicken meat, seasoning mix, iodized salt and black pepper.
- Stir for a few minutes, pour the water and the soy sauce.
- Cover and let boil for 25 minutes, after that add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE