Easy to cook sautéed squid and green beans
This is a quick and easy recipe idea that can save you time in cooking if you are in a hurry to prepare something for a meal. You’ll need squid (this recipe used canned squid, mostly found in grocery stores) and green beans that are also known by many as French beans, string beans or snap beans. In our country, we call Baguio beans to distinguish them from yard-long beans. This is also a popular vegetable that we include in cooking pancit or beehoon recipes.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 155g canned squid
- 2 cups green beans slices
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion until browned and already smells aromatic.
- Add the squid and stir, add the green beans slices, seasoning mix, black pepper and water.
- Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.